Wolfram Library Archive

Courseware Demos MathSource Technical Notes
All Collections Articles Books Conference Proceedings

Mathematica Graphics Example Book for Beginners

Haiduke Sarafian
Organization: The Pennsylvania State University
Department: Department of Physics
Book information

Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing
Copyright year: 2015
ISBN: 9781618960917
Pages: 365
Out of print?: N
Buy this book
Book cover image

It is envisioned and practiced to present each chapter within 60% of a lecture period. The remaining 40% of the lecture period is to be spent on the set of in-class, lecture related practice problems. In different settings, and depending on the students' potential, the suggested percentages can be adjusted.The book also includes two exam questionnaires. Solutions to the in-class practice problems and the exams all are included.The in-class practice problems and the exams may easily be altered to meet the needs and the interests of the students.In short, the book is a complete and flexible package that guides an instructor to assist the students to apply the Mathematica graphics in a broad range of technical courses.

*Education > College
*Wolfram Technology > Programming