MathGroup Archive 1999

Search the Archive

Urgent! Add Keyboard command to Mathematica FrontEnd (Mac)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17194] Urgent! Add Keyboard command to Mathematica FrontEnd (Mac)
  • From: yolo at utk.edu (Yohon Lo)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:21:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I need help on how to add keyboard command to mathematica FrontEnd for
Macintosh. I want to add a key command for Save Selection As: Adobe
Illustrator funtion, Function Key 12 or command-control-s.

The MenuSetup.ml file is in text format, and I am have a hard time reading
it. Any advices?

Or hints on Creating a Palatte window to click on.

thanks
--
Yohon Lo
http://web.utk.edu/~yolo