MathGroup Archive 1997

Search the Archive

LogPlot[] and PlotLog[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6790] LogPlot[] and PlotLog[]
  • From: bg0002 at jove.acs.unt.edu (Baonian Guo)
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am doing some calcuation about cross section.
When I use LogPlot[ ..] and Plot[ Log[ ..]] , there are different results.
One Plot[Log[]] gave me very well results. Another one, LogPlot[], can not
give me the figure correctly. My function inside the [] is one integrate
function vs. angle.
Can anybody tell me what is difference between the two math functions?