Mathematica French Language Kit is an add-on to Mathematica 5 that provides a French user interface and documentation for Mathematica.
The Mathematica interface--including menus, palettes, dialog boxes, and the totality of the Reference Guide, which provides detailed descriptions of the Mathematica built-in functions--has been carefully translated to provide the user with a familiar environment in which to use Mathematica.
French spelling libraries enable Mathematica's spell checker for the French language.
With Mathematica French Language Kit, French-speaking Mathematica users can work faster and more comfortably in their own language.
French Language Kit adds the following features to Mathematica:
- French menu commands at all levels
- French tutorial and startup palette
- Complete translation of the Reference Guide
- More than a thousand screens of French documentation in an easy-to-use, hyperlinked format
- Spell checking in French
- The ability to switch between the English interface and the French interface
FLK-WIN-3.0.0.EXE (16.8 MB) - [for Mathematica 5.0]
Mathematica French Language Kit 3.0 for Mathematica 5.0 is available for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.