Wolfram Library Archive Author Agreement
By submitting material to Wolfram Library Archive, you ("Author") agree and consent to the following terms
with Wolfram Research, Inc. ("WRI") of Champaign, Illinois.
1. The term "Works" in this Agreement refers to the software and associated documentation created by Author,
described in the Wolfram Library Archive submission form and sent to Wolfram Research, Inc. through either
electronic mail or postal mail.
2. Author grants WRI permission to duplicate and authorize others to duplicate the Works, provided that the copyright notice(s) is (are) included with the associated Works. Author shall retain the copyright of the Works.
3. No compensation shall be paid for the rights granted to WRI.
4. Author assumes full responsibility for contents of the Works and warrants that the Works do not violate any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets. Author does not warrant that the Works are free from errors or omissions. Author makes no warranties, express or implied, about the functionality of the Works.
5. WRI shall not assume any liability for the functionality of the Works nor be responsible for inspecting the Works to determine the functionality of the Works.
6. WRI reserves the right to refuse submissions it deems inappropriate. Furthermore, WRI reserves the right to cease distribution of the Works at any time and without notice.
7. This Agreement is made subject to Illinois law.
* By submitting, you agree to the preceding provisions.